RSS

Friday, February 19, 2010

hello fellas!

this is the first time i wrote on my blog besides my assignment of course..

i just had my Chinese New Year celebration... yaayy~~ (got red pockets) XD

but it's just not really fun, it's only a one-day-holiday(so not fair!), and this year CNY's quite special because valentine's day also held on that day. who would you choose guys? spending time with your family or your lover? fortunately this year i spent it with my family.. yeaa... family is more important for sure! it's not because i'm single so i could say these.. haha... i meant it, i love my family! =P


arrgghhh!

i just spent that precious one-day-holiday and now those assignments just came bertubi-tubi! huh... i can't even practice my piano, even if i hv time, no mood for that... *sigh* ='(

the psi pendidikan project is coming! we are just planning to do the proposal, i feel excited! but i hope i'm not just panas panas taik ayam(hot hot chicken shit) lol...
hey.. and i have a great group here...! we can do it guys! hoho..... .>.~

2 comments:

s0ul_pr1nc3 said...

write more okay?!
hehe

Dwiyana Savira said...

i hope soo.. lol... thx for reading =DD

Post a Comment